How to install extension for Safari
Add the TamperMonkey extension for Safari. TamperMonkey is needed for our widget to work properly, click "Add to Chrome" to install.
Once TamperMonkey is successfully installed, click here to add our widget to your browser. Click "Install" as shown below.
That's it! Our widget is now installed on your browser. Simply click on our widget while browsing YouTube to start download video!
More recommended articles:
- Experimental Download Service And Offline Video By Youtube
- Formats and Resolutions of Youtube Videos
- How to Restrict Your Youtube Video for any region or country
- How to watch Age-Restricted Youtube videos
- How to watch Blocked Youtube videos
- Lesser Known Quick facts about Youtube
- Top Most Music Videos on Youtube in 2014
- Top Most Popular Videos on Youtube in 2014
- How to install extension for Chrome
- How to install extension for firefox
- How to install extension for Safari